Date: Sunday 2 October 2022
Location: Greenwich to St James' Park, London
This is the big one! Since its first year in 1981, the London Marathon has become the most popular marathon in the world, attracting thousands of runners every year and raising millions of pounds for charity.
As part of #TeamTangerine you'll receive:
- A huge welcome at our post-race reception; drinks, snacks, a shower and sports massage all await you near the finish line (friends and family are also welcome)
- Your own personalised technical running top
- An invitation to join our London Marathon runners community on Facebook
- Access to our Training Hub
- Free fundraising materials
- Support from our Fundraising team every step of the way
2022 charity places
We're now accepting applications for one of our charity places in the 2022 event. If you'd like to run with #TeamTangerine we'd love to hear from you!
Join us with your own place
If you're a ballot or good-for-age place holder, we'd love you to join our team - you'll get all of the same support as our charity place runners, but there's no minimum sponsorship pledge.
Do you have any questions?
Register your interest, or contact our Fundraising team:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01453 768 000