Forever Funds are a lasting way to remember someone special to you, whilst raising vital funds to fight meningitis
How it works
A fund is named after your loved one and becomes a permanent memorial to them
Then, when anyone donates to or raises money for us in their memory, it’ll be added to your special fund
Setting up a Forever Fund
Search for a Tribute Fund
You can find out more on our Forever Fund website. If you need any help, call us on 01453 768 000 or email email@example.com.
It’s really important that you have permission from the next of kin before setting up a Forever Fund. Forever Funds are currently available in the UK only and to set up a fund you must be over 18 years old.
You can also view all tributes in our Tribute Garden.
When you create a Forever Fund we will:
- Send you a welcome pack containing a special Meningitis Now forget-me-not pin badge, information about the support we offer and advice about how to make the most of your Fund
- Place your loved one’s name in our special Book of Remembrance
- Remember your loved one with a ribbon on our Tree of Remembrance at Christmas
- Send you regular updates on Meningitis Now's work and activities
- Invite you to join us at one of our annual Forever Days
You don’t have to face meningitis alone - we are always here for you. Call our Meningitis Helpline on 0808 80 10 388 to talk to us and access our free support services.
Our helpline is available from 9am-4pm Monday to Thursday and 9am-1pm Friday.